Viper Security guarantees to have the most highly-trained and knowledgeable security guards due to our investigative background checks and the intense training we provide. Viper arranges an extensive background check before hiring a security guard. Viper uses background checks to conduct all of the background checks on all potential employees to ensure they are fully capable of withholding the company image and professionalism Vipers has set forth.
Viper Security's approach to the training and development of security staff incorporates extensive classroom and position-specific sessions that begin with the officer’s initial assignment and continue throughout a security officers career. At Citiguard, training and development is more than a one-time event. We continue to develop our security officers to their utmost ability – consistent with our security staff’s career goals and client need. Our training program can be custom-tailored to each client’s needs.
The following is a list of training our security guards go through:
• Arrest Procedures for Security Personnel
• Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
• Basic Law for Security Officers
• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
• Client Relations / Service Attitude
• Earthquake, Fire, and Bomb Threats
• Firearm Permits, State Certification Course; First Aid
• Observation Skills and Reporting
• Power to Arrest / Guard Card
• Pr-24 Baton Certification
• Report Writing; Security Patrol Procedures, Introduction
• Tear Gas, Mace and Pepper Spray / Permit
• Union Strike Preparedness; and WMD Training and Preparedness